Chuck N. Chionuma graduated in December of 1984 from the University of Missouri Law School in Kansas City, Missouri - one semester ahead of his class, then got admitted to the Missouri State and Federal Bars, and began practicing law one-half year before his class graduated from law school. His dedication to hard work and excellence has never relented and has led him to represent world-class corporations such as General Motors Corporation, Ford Motor Company, Chrysler, Kmart Corporation, The FDIC, The School District Of Kansas City Missouri, Nike, and several more notable organizations in complex transactions and heated ligation. "Successful results for my clients" has remained his mantra!
Chuck now brings his experience to the plaintiff's bar representing individuals with even deeper zeal, drawing from his over 30 years of experience defending corporations and knowing their defense strategies.
- J.D. - University of Missouri - Kansas City School of Law, 1984
- B.A., Business Administration - Philander Smith College, 1981
- Graduated Magna Cum Laude
- Ranked 1st in class
- American Bar Association
- National Bar Association
- Honor Roll: Philander Smith College, 1978-1981
- Dean's List: Philander Smith College, 1978
- Nominated to Who's Who Among College and University Students in America and selected in 1981
- Received scholarship from Alpha Delta Mu Honor Society, 1978-1981
- Member and Vice-President of Alpha Kappa Mu Honor Society, 1980-1981
- Selected as an Outstanding Young Man of America in 1983 by U.S. Jaycees