Chionuma Law Firm, LLC have won millions for those injured due to the negligence of others. We represent bicycle accident victims and their families statewide from Kansas City to St. Louis and from Joplin - Springfield - Branson to St. Joseph - Maryville - Bethany.
If you have been involved in a bicycle accident, due to no fault of your own, you need the Kansas City bicycle accident lawyers at Chionuma Law Firm, LLC. Initial consultations are free. Call (816) 744-6262, 800-923-8216 (toll free) or submit our contact form.
Evidence preservation is important in all accident cases, but it is essential to building a strong case when the accident involves a bicyclist. That is because all too frequently the bicyclist is presumed at fault.
Critical evidence includes:
- Pictures from the scene showing condition of the road, evidence of skid marks, signage, any obstruction to visibility, etc.
- Pictures of damaged property
- Bike helmet, clothing, shoes
- Motor vehicle braking system inspection
- Check for defective parts
- Witness interviews
Motor vehicle operators do not always respect bicyclist's rights. The following are examples of driver negligence that may lead to a bicycle accident head injury or wrongful death:
- An automobile driver may turn directly in front of a bicyclist.
- A motor vehicle driver may fail to yield the right of way to a bicyclist when entering the street from a driveway or parking spot.
- A driver's failure to yield at an intersection, whether at a stop sign or traffic light.
- A motorist under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
If you or a family member was injured in a bike accident, you may have a claim against the at-fault driver. Please contact Chionuma Law Firm, LLC at (816) 744-6262 or 800-923-8216 (toll free) for a free case review. If you can’t come to our office, we can meet you in your home, hospital or doctor’s office at any time of the day.
Missouri Bike Trails: Frisco Highline Trail, Katy Trail, Ozarks Bike Trails, Riverfront Heritage Trail, Stocksdale Trail and Walnut Woods Trail
Missouri Biking Events: AIDS Bicycle Challenge, Bike MS: Gateway Getaway, Bike MS: Ozarks Ride, Bike, Bike the Summit, Bike to Battle Cancer, BikeMO, Boss Cross, Chucky's Challenge, City of Fountains Bicycle Tour, Cotton Ramble, Cycle for Life, Cycling for Change, Farmhouse Classic, Freedom from Cancer Ride, Froze Toes, Guru's Gravel Grinders, Hermann Cross, Hermann Gravel Grinder Series, Jack & Coke Bike Ride and Kansas City Tweed Ride Kansas City Tweed Ride
Kansas Biking Events: Firecracker 100, Lenexa Midnight Bike Ride, Lizard Under the Skillet, Sunflower State Games, Mowbray Metric, Lawrence Community Bike Ride and Cider Mill Century